Friday, December 02, 2005

Edrik's wish list


As you know, I am in the beginning of writing my dissertation. This will take me two or three years to complete. The wish list then, will be tailored to this end: items that can help me along the way.

1) Barnes and Noble, or Borders, or Amazon.com gift cards that will allow me to purchase books for my research.

2) Moleskin notebooks. These things are great. I've posted a picture of what one looks like, as well as a link to its website. http://www.moleskineus.com/largeplain.html
The one I need is the "Moleskin Large Plain Journal". This can be found at Barnes and Noble, Borders, etc. Or online.

Other than these two things, anything from the heart, of course. Plus fun things that a sports-fan, videogame-playing, regular guy may like. Clothes are always welcomed.

On a different note, I do look forward to Christmas with everyone again. The last time was a blast, especially the New Year's boat trip with Chiqui and Laura. I know this semester has been rough on Christina, most of it my fault, so I hope this Christmas is everything she hopes for and expects: good food, crazy discussions, lots of "bochinche," and of course, walking around her favorite city of New York. All I ask is for Don Jorge not to pull his pants down and show his behind. (If ya'll don't know that story, ask anyone of us who were there to witness the unfathomable.)

I look forward to Christmas with everyone. Even 'Noles.


Edrik

No comments: