Wednesday, January 25, 2006

School really is Cool - ha ha

I'm glad you are loving school, Alex. I am having a very hard time readjusting and I miss you all very much. I will be working at the Center for Gender and Refugee Studies this semester in addition to my classes, so I will be super busy. Probably more than ever before because I am starting to study for the bar exam, early. I'm really happy because I will be working on cases and doing policy research at the Center, exactly what I will be doing when I finish with school. You can see what the Center does by visiting their website - http://cgrs.uchastings.edu/ Mami and Papi, I have a feeling that working here will help me find the job of my dreams, so dont worry too much about me. If I'm not reachable, please forgive me. Right now I have a lot going on but know that I love you all so much and cant wait to see you again soon. I hope Vicky is playing that guitar....
xxooxxoo
Christy

No comments: